Tracker ExecuFleet is a unique offering, tailor-made for
companies that require the highest exacting standards of vehicle
and operational information. The system includes unlimited
advanced Tracker ExecuFleet web access and optional command
centre software for corporate clients, giving full vehicle
control and operations asset management.
Tracker ExecuFleet is approved by major insurers and motor
manufacturers with capabilities in neighbouring countries such
as Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique.
With Tracker ExecuFleet, everyone benefits
From the Managing Director to your clients, Tracker
ExecuFleet offers benefit to everyone:
Tracker ExecuFleet increases productivity, improves customer
service and reduces accidents through driver monitoring and
Tracker ExecuFleet’s accurate records give companies a clear
picture of their operating costs. Besides the administrative
convenience, the system can lower running costs by reducing
labour, fuel, maintenance and insurance premiums, as well as
communication and clerical costs.
- Sales and
Tracker ExecuFleet puts a company in total control of its
workforce; encouraging improved service, a more productive
working environment, effective territory management and
inspiring greater customer confidence.
Tracker ExecuFleet improves scheduling and driver
productivity by keeping you and your client informed at all
times of the location of cargo vehicles, with access to
accurate proof of service reports.
- Fleet manager
Tracker ExecuFleet makes it possible to dispatch the nearest
vehicle to the client, thus reducing logistical costs,
improving customer service, and allowing for better route
planning and vehicle maintenance.
Tracker ExecuFleet significantly increases the safety of
fleet drivers, giving them the benefit of detailed route
planning, proof of service and reduced administration
- Human resources
Tracker ExecuFleet monitors working hours accurately and
makes it easier to plan staffing requirements.
How does it work?
With its many advanced product features, Tracker ExecuFleet
is specifically designed with your Fleet as its top priority.
- Tracker ExecuFleet is always active as it communicates
with our Secure Operating Centre every two to three minutes.
In the event of an emergency, the reporting frequency of the
device can be increased.
- Tracker ExecuFleet operates with Global Positioning
Satellite (GPS) technology, which means that we can locate
your vehicle within an accuracy range of just five meters.
- Tracker ExecuFleet automatically provides an advance
warning notification to Tracker’s Secure Operating Centre if
the vehicle moves with the ignition off or if the power
supply to the device is interrupted.
- Tracker ExecuFleet comes with an optional assist button
that allows you to request remote assistance. Tracker
ExecuFleet is web-based so you can locate your vehicles
online, any time you want, at no additional cost.
- Tracker ExecuFleet provides a report on your vehicle
trips, a valuable tool for motor insurance and business
Only our specially trained technicians are authorised to
perform installations, with each technician undergoing regular
security screening to ensure maximum safety of your fleet.
The system installation is done by our mobile team or at one
of our fitment centres. All installations are coordinated by our
fitment control centre for your convenience.
Advanced corporate fleet security and management
Tracker ExecuFleet is ideally suited for companies with:
- An existing internal network infrastructure.
- A constant, high-speed Internet connection (ADSL or
- Proactive fleet management staff.
What sets ExecuFleet apart from other products?
- An optional voice kit can be installed into fleet
vehicles allowing for convenient communication with drivers.
A “Please Call Me” button in the vehicle enables drivers to
notify specified parties via the ExecuFleet workstation when
they wish to be contacted. No calls are made from the
- Vehicle trips are managed remotely and in real-time for
immediate awareness of route deviations and multiple routes
can be attached to multiple vehicles at the click of a
- Recall historical and near real-time information on
driver behaviour, vehicle abuse, non-adherence to schedules
and routes, unauthorised stops and unnecessary overtime.
This helps limit risk and abuse.
- Unlimited historical information playback, invaluable
for training and investigative purposes.
- Set up notifications to cell numbers and e-mail
addresses for specific real time events.
- Audit trail for each operator.
- Compile multiple reports for fleet specific
- Site visit reports for all vehicles reporting to
- Access information which enables clients to improve
service by scheduling of expected delivery times, call times
on sites, arrival times, etc.
- Driver monitoring increases productivity, improves
customer service and reduces accidents, promoting enhanced
- Reports to manage road speeding fines
- Improve service delivery and driver productivity with
ExecuFleet by staying informed at all times of the location
of your drivers with access to reports.
- Fuel module - monitor fuel levels in your vehicle
- Revs module - set maximum revs for a vehicle before
- Voice kits - Remote low-cost communication.
- Driver ID tags, Dallas and RFID.
- Trailer hitch and unhitch (fifth wheel mechanical switch
or pneumatic switch to hydraulics).
- Cargo door sensing.
- Over speed buzzer for driver alert.