Tracker Retrieve is the world’s most successful
stolen vehicle recovery device. It is an easy to use and
cost-effective solution whereby you notify us if your
vehicle has been stolen. With a simple phone call to
Tracker’s 24-hour National Secure Operating Centre (0800
13 23 23), you set into action a chain of events which
will more than likely result in the return of your
Tracker Retrieve is approved by major insurers and
motor manufacturers with capabilities in neighbouring
countries such as Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique.
- Tracker enjoys a unique partnership with the South
African Police Service (SAPS), which operates on a
nationwide basis in South Africa.
- Tracker provides the SAPS with an effective,
internationally-proven weapon in the war against vehicle
- Tracker is the only fully comprehensive Stolen Vehicle
Recovery System used in conjunction with the SAPS.
- Tracker has achieved more recoveries which has led to
more arrests than any tracking company in Africa.
- The tracking unit can only be activated or deactivated
by Tracker's National Secure Operating Centre.
- Tracker is suitable for all vehicles and approved by
- Tracker is one of the most affordable systems available
on the market
- Tracker is one of the fastest growing systems, with more
than 10 000 units being installed every month.
- When you install Tracker, you could qualify for a
substantial discount on your insurance premiums or an
incentive from your insurance company.
- Tracker's network covers 98% of South Africa's
- Tracker has some 1 300 vehicles and 50 aircraft in its
How does it work?
A small tracking unit is fitted onto your vehicle by a highly
trained member of the Tracker mobile installation team or at any
of our fitment centres.
Once activated by Tracker’s National Secure Operating Centre,
the unit begins to transmit a signal which is received by our
If your car is stolen by an experienced car theft syndicate,
it is likely that they will strip your vehicle as soon as
possible, in search of the unit. This means, the sooner you
contact us, the quicker we can activate your unit and the better
our chance of recovering your vehicle.